cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked phone

frankd101
Just Moved In
Bought a locked phone..Telus iPhone and I have a plan with Telus can it still be unlocked I've been having trouble getting in contact with the person I purchased it from
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Locked as in it is there is a passcode/password on it, or the phone was locked through Apple for being flagged as lost/stolen, or carrier locked after it was reported lost/stolen to Telus?

Telus cannot remove a password from a phone. If it was flagged as lost or stolen, only the previous owner can resolve that.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Locked as in it is there is a passcode/password on it, or the phone was locked through Apple for being flagged as lost/stolen, or carrier locked after it was reported lost/stolen to Telus?

Telus cannot remove a password from a phone. If it was flagged as lost or stolen, only the previous owner can resolve that.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂