Setup instructions below, once you set it up once, it will save and automatically connect every time.
When you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your BlackBerry device saves the network information. The next time you're within range of the saved Wi-Fi network, if Wi-Fi is turned on, your device connects automatically.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If the Wi-Fi switch is Off, set it to On.
- Tap a network.
- If the Wi-Fi Protected Setup screen appears, do one of the following:
- If you have access to the Wi-Fi router and it uses Wi-Fi Protected Setup, tap Press WPS Button on Router or Enter PIN into router. Complete the instructions on the device screen.
- If you don't have access to the Wi-Fi router or it doesn't use Wi-Fi Protected Setup, tap Don't use WPS.
- If necessary, enter the username or password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Connect.