cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost tv on one set only.

Irishgranny
Leader

Would like to avoid spending an hour or so on phone with Support, so hoping someone can help.  Watching tv when (maybe) I touched a button on remote.  Now all I have is snow....when I turn on tv, I see "Ant.1-cable 38"  No matter what button I push, nothing happens,  But...I can adjust the volume !  Don't hear anything , tho.   My other 2 tv's are fine, full range of channels etc. Tried resetting my cable box...the green "on" light blinked for a bit, but still just snow.  Does anyone have any ideas or do I have to make that dreaded phone call ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It sounds like you accidentally changed the Input on the TV. Do you have the remote for the TV itself (not the Optik one)? If yes, see if it has an Input or Source button on it. Or see if the TV itself does also. Some do some don't.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It sounds like you accidentally changed the Input on the TV. Do you have the remote for the TV itself (not the Optik one)? If yes, see if it has an Input or Source button on it. Or see if the TV itself does also. Some do some don't.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Yes, apparently that's what happened, but have no idea how !  Only touched the Optik remote....but..thanks..did find a Source button on the Tv and now I'm back to normal tv viewing.  I swear I have a ghost who pulls strange things on me just to see how I'll react !   Thanks again !.