Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 118 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

More On Demand Issues

Once again, there is a charge on my bill for an on demand movie that I didn't order, didn't want and I didn't watch. I have wasted hours of my time on the phone with telus trying to fix all the issues I've had with this service. I have set a pin, cha...

CarmenH by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Telus Customer Service

I'm just wondering if Telus customer service is the absolute worst customer service on the planet? It is absolutely disgusting.

shermar by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to watch channels with a home icon

Some channels have a Home icon in them and you can't watch them on the website telustvplus unless you are at home. I am at home on my Telus internet account (it is the only internet I have) using a Windows web browser. What can I do?

home.jpg
newio by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS TV+

I'd like my immediate family members to be able to download and use the TELUS TV+ app without sharing my same login credentials I use for billing and other TELUS services. Help with creating login profiles for family app usage?

RobDunn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is wrong with this company!?

After almost 15 years with this company it has gotten bad enough to the point that we are taking our business elsewhere, time and time again charges added, billing changes without notice or reason, promises of promotions and credits that after the ph...

Justin7 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless hdmi transmitter-receiver

My modem and the Google tv are on the opposite walls.Can I use wireless hdmi transmitter and receiver between the Telus box at the modem and my tv?Will the picture and sound quality be good on the tv?Or, a direct connection with a long hdmi cable wil...

SC_ca by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you make it so I can watch a PVR show on my phone?

Unfortunately, Optik doesn’t let me watch taped shows on my phone like Shaw does. So I have to watch reality shows my husband doesn’t like after he’s gone to bed- instead of watching them while I’m cooking dinner. Yes I know I can wait 2 days and wat...

Bigmom by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours