Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 126 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Apple TV

I just purchased a new phone from Tells with the benefit of one year of Apple TV. I have gone into Optic TV and TV Apps and I do not see an Apple TV App. I have Netflix and others. So how do I get to watch Apple TV.

mb101 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal strength

Why does my iPhone SE possibly the worst iPhone ever access optic TV in the most remote regions of my house while the optic box often struggles and it’s closer to the wifi unit. Looking for a amazing solution

Wkmacd by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stanley Cup Final Recording Cut Off

I have Telus TV+, with the new boxes and cloud recordings. I recorded the Stanley Cup Final game between the Oilers and Panthers last night. The recording ended before the game did, so we missed the end of the game. This is unacceptable, as we had pe...

Lwells by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Watchlist

Does anybody here know of a way to keep your Netflix watchlist from constantly shuffling. When we got Netflix thru Telus about 3 months ago my GF set up the watchlist in a way to make it easier to find things quickly - movies / tv shows leaving Netfl...

When NEW is not NEW

Like others I welcomed the addition of the green NEW to identify new shows. With season ending for actual new shows there are fewer NEW shows and it has become notifiable that random repeats are marked NEW

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to record on TSN

I am trying to record a CFL Stampeders game on channel 900 (or other TSN channels that are showing if). I get a message “This program cannot be recorded”. I tried other TSN programs and get the same message. We have definitely recorded TSN in the pas...

Trumbles by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you have to upgrade to 21T

I currently have the older Optik 4k boxes and are happy with them. If I renew by contract/ term , will telus force me to replace my existing boxes with the 21t/ Jade android based cloud boxes ?I don’t want to use them as I need IR to control the boxe...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV+ app on apple tv

Hey, I have client who we have set up with apple tvs, running the telus tv+app. The client has had nothing but issues with the recordings section, and now that we have it figured out it seems that 15-20 mins into watching a recorded show the audio go...

Volume Control

Using an Optik TV-21T box with a Monitor type TV, so no tuner and no internal speakers, HDMI cable hook up Monitor has optical audio out but its fixed not variable same as the Telus box's optical outMonitor has analog audio out but no sound transfer ...

RonD by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours