cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOUR INTERNET SUCKS AND IS A SUPREME RIP OFF.

Lobre370
Just Moved In

I'm paying 78 a month for internet 6..... which is supposed to be 5mbps except its only 2.5.    So im paying 78 soon to be 85 for 2.5 mbps.

What year is it 1998?  Not only am i getting absolutely ripped off by paying far to much for the slowest internet.  You guys have the nerve to up my internet price.

I had a Telus mobile phone about 15 years ago and it was terrible.   I seem things haven't changed one bit. 

I have a new slogan for you

"Telus our internet is a dumpster fire"

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You don’t say where you are located, but there are few locations where higher speeds are unavailable. You are also not tied to one supplier. Have you checked with Telus about their cellular Smart Hub, or Xplornet about satellite service?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

test

Please ignore

I live in lake Louise, where internet 6 is the only offered hard line service at 78 which is more than some of your "High Speed" products.

Seems to me like telus just see's an opportunity to rip me off because they can because my options are limited. Aren't you the people who say "The future is friendly"?

Doesn't seem to friendly to me.

A telus smart hub seems like a great alternative except for one issue. Can you guess what that is?
I'll give you a hint.

ITS A TELUS PRODUCT.

Ive cancelled my internet service, I'm glad i will never have to deal with you again