Webmail/Telus email is currently down.

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour

Trash talk from you now???

Post to the people you took input from here !

Useless service function is not something you should be flippent about. Spoiler alert - you should be fired.

@Nicole-Natassha wrote:
Spoiler

Hey All!

You can always check here for service updates: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Service-Status/TELUS-net-Webmail-Intermittent-error-when-accessing/ta-p/9....

We thank you for your patience and we are working diligently to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Sbcliff
Resident
Any idea when the email issue will be resolved? Friday-Saturday- and now it’s sunday ? Just an update would be nice
fwttg
Resident

This email situation (or lack of) is ridiculous. Day 3 now. Please resolve.

Cindyboo
Resident

I spent over 1 1/2 hours on hold this morning to try & find out what was happening ? they were going to check my account , was finally told the server is down and they are currently working on the problem , still nothing, can't access email account - this is crazy, how can this happen to such a huge company , how many people are really being affected by this ? I'm in Cloverdale BC , saw someone from Alberta ? is this province wide ? or what ? 

SH1
Connector

I'm starting to wonder if Telus was hacked and they don't want to say anything.

Susieb56
Helpful Neighbour
I spoke with a rep tonight. He was hopeful that things would be up and running again tomorrow (Monday). Maybe the "A" team doesn't work weekends and when they're back to work tomorrow they'll figure it out.
Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
We have all been overly patient.
You promised it was fixed Friday.
It wasn’t.
Saturday it was up for less than an hour.
Then down.
Sunday still down.
Sunday evening and still down and you aten’t Even pretending to be on it!
Why?
Give us meaningful updates or after 47 years we will have to move to another service.
It is frustrating beyond belief that Telus can be so non-responsive to a MAJOR fault.
VicUser
Resident

Totally agree.  I will be calling Shaw tomorrow.  3 days with no eta is unacceptable!  I have called multiple times with no satisfaction other than some individual saying "it is being worked on". Fed up.

Dawna
Neighbour
I have had no e-mail access or ability to log onto Telus webmail since Friday. Now Sunday evening.
Dawna
Neighbour
I have had no service since Friday and it is now late Sunday. It obviously is not ‘mitigated’.
Dawna
Neighbour
I’m in Edmonton and have had no service all weekend.
Smartchick
Resident

Going on Day 4 cannot send or receive email, anyone else still having this problem?

Janann
Connector

Oh yes.

If you check the posting titled "Webmail/Telus email is currently down", you will see that a lot of others still are affected. That is where someone posted a link to check on the service status, however Telus has not provided an update since Saturday.

Janann
Connector

It's almost better not to offer service status updates at all, than to provide them, and then stop. Dead air since Saturday. I called tech support after 2 a.m. PST Monday. They're still waiting for an update on their dashboard. They said this outage was worse than the one before...that servers and log-ins are being affected. 

Reet
Resident

I haven’t been able to get e-mail since Saturday.....very inconvenient & frustrating, wondering why we can’t see any news about this issue.

Lckychrm
Resident

Day 4, no estimates, no communication to help assure this will ever be done. This.... is unacceptable now. Beyond. Best in Canada, my ass.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

So True! I am so frustrated. No email for three days now.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

This is unacceptable. I have had no email for three days. Why does TELUS keep saying they have the best network in all of Canada if they can't have reliable email service. When will this problem be fixed????  Your alerts say nothing.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

This is unacceptable! I have had no email since Friday.  Your alerts are a joke and don't say anything except that it is intermittent which is a lie as I can't get any email.  Why does Telus keep saying they have the best network in Canada when I can't even get my emails delivered to me?  Your Alerts don't say anything about what is wrong with the service and I can't get through to Technical support for any help.

jenjen
Resident

Is there any updates to the webmail problem?  Down since Friday - this is ridiculous!