cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus My Wifi App not letting me login

Haussie
Organizer
Hi, app was working fine until yday. Now it won’t even let me login. I can login to Mytelus and my Telus on the website just fine. It just won’t work on my iPhone, iOS 12. Not sure what’s up?!
4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you trying to login to the Boost device itself from the admin credentials on the tab on the rear of the device? These should be different from My Telus credentials.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nazzy2925
Just Moved In

Hi Haussie,

I am alos having the exacatly same problems with mywifi app. I can login to mytelus on my desktop  but can't login to mywifi app on my iphone6. The app says : Unable to login to this aoo with your myaccount settings. Please try another account.  I don't have any answers from telus too. They have the worst customer service. Why do I have to wait over an hour to talk to a human .

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I don't recall a login to My Telus (or My Account), just the login to the Boost Device, using the credentials under the tab on the back.

Edit: updated to most recent version of the App and had no trouble to login.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

NeilTek
Neighbour

Same thing here. MyTelus app logs in fine but the My wi-fi app will not log in. Registration takes you to the TELUS identity which I have but will not work with Telus My wi-fi. Does not work on iPad using wifi. Does not work on iPhone using wifi or cellular LTE. If anyone finds a fix please let me know.