cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving T3200M to other side of room

Gayle
Organizer

I have had to move my computer etc to other side of room. I need a longer Dsl cable X 2 from wall to T3200M but not sure if 

I just go purchase two more or do I have to call Telus.  Currently it has to sit in closest corner. 

Currently about 12 feet but need 15. 

The other option is the cable that runs from modem to computer and if i can get that one longer instead.

This would be the preferred because of the way heating is setup in my suite.

I will try chat again later but right now very long wait. The auto response kept thinking I just wanted to cancel my service. 😞  

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd suggest getting a longer ethernet cable to run between the T3200 and the computer. They're usually fairly cheap to get locally, or really cheap online (15ft).

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd suggest getting a longer ethernet cable to run between the T3200 and the computer. They're usually fairly cheap to get locally, or really cheap online (15ft).

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you. good to know.

It is the preferable way for me so will check that out.  Thank you for the link as well.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Your local dollar store will have Ethernet cables for a low price as well.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"