cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzt
Just Moved In

I enjoy watching My Zen TV an am extremely disappointed that you are canceling it, I also enjoyed the NFB channel the you canceled recently. 
Keep this up and I may well cancel your services. 

6 Comments
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

NFB cancelled the channel, not Telus. AFAIK, you can still watch online, and through the App.

xray
Hero
Merri
Just Moved In

I agree ! ZenTV has  relaxing INTERNATIONAL vibe, with many shows from France, Poland and Australia as well as fascinating travel shows. I am VERY angry that this channel has been axed with NO concern for the public's opinions.

Just because a 'top executive" in his or her ivory tower doesn't like it or can't extract more money from the viewers for it, doesn't mean that it isn't valuable.

I am going to write further .  NOT happy.

Merri
Just Moved In

Please do NOT remove this channel. It seems every decent station is rapidly disappearing, in favour of the subscription services stations such as Amazon primes with it's suddenly increasing sub channels(Britbox, star channel, Crave, etc etc etc....and Netflix. )

OR the rest is, "on demand",and yes one has to pay even more to be privileged to watch them. UGH.

We are paying more than enough each months already but I can see the future, and folks, it is NOT bright.

Status changed to: Duplicate
Amyj

Status changed to: Closed
Amyj

As of December 9, 2021, the NFB (National Film Board of Canada) app will no longer be available through Optik TV as NFB has decided to turn down the capability on the TELUS TV platform.