cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rossbugsy
Neighbour

Please solve this problem, I purchased two Amazon firesticks, not knowing they are not compatible with Telus TV+. Which I can play on my android phone. I have been a customer for a while and have three of your optik tv boxes. I wanted to put the firesticks in the spare bedrooms for guests when they come over.

2 Comments
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

This has been discussed previously. Telus said they are looking into it but nothing has been announced yet. 

Telus does list on their site what devices are compatible with TelusTV+ and Amazon Fire is not currently listed there.

Optik TV website has:

tv.png

Support website also states: Available for download on iOS and Android mobile devices, Apple TV, Android TV or stream at telustvplus.com.

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can take this as feedback but we won't be able to offer any insight into whether this will be supported in the future. A lot goes into working with vendors (licensing/fees/support) and we - as customer facing people - won't find out what the status is (if any at all) until the moment before an official announcement (if any). @Nighthawk's comment is accurate, though.