cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Curtain1023
Just Moved In

Hi,

I was moved over from a Vivint system to a Telus system and I used to have my system automatically alarm at 23:00 and disarm at 07:00. This seems like such a basic feature that I didn't ask if it was going to be available after the switch. Had I known it wasn't offered I would not have switched to Telus home security.

Please add this basic feature.

Thanks,

Ryan

8 Comments
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello!

I'll pass this on to our team for sure. They're well aware of this feature being highly requested and we'll be sure to let all of our SmartHome Security customers know when it is!

Status changed to: Completed
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Curtain1023
Just Moved In

Hi,

Is there a timeline for how soon?

I found a thread with this request from over 3 years ago…https://forum.telus.com/t5/Security/Schedule-Alarm-Arm-Disarm/m-p/103958

“Well Aware” and “High Priority” are different things 

wyhpak
Neighbour

Please count me in; I think it would be useful to have the option to set up automatic alarms and disarms based on a predefined schedule.

KarenHillyard
Just Moved In

Vivint had these features and I miss them. Check out the functionality of the Vivint system and implement them.  These features should be standard.

Please add the functionality to lock the door and arm the system and unlock and disarm at a chosen time of day.   Example automatically lock and arm at 11pm. Automatically unlock and disarm at 7:30am.  The ability to set up both or one of them.   

Please add the feature that arms the system when you lock your door either by the dead bolt or from the lock button on the key pad.  And disarms it when you enter your code or unlock the door from the inside.

Having to arm and disarm in a separate action from locking and unlocking even using an app is a waste of time when this can be automated to work together.   

The doorbell, chimes and trigger volume on the panel all need to be separate so they can be individually adjusted.  I want to adjust the door bell volume coming from the panel higher so I can actually hear when someone rings the bell  but do not want all the other ones that loud.  Separate them.

Qwill
Organizer

PROBELM SOLVED !!!

Just found this morning that the UI has been updated on my phone and on the web!

The option to set/unset auto arming/disarming on schedule is back !!!!!

It's accessible by a click on the clock icon.

Qwill_0-1706798931062.png

KarenHillyard
Just Moved In
Found it. Glad it’s back. Now if they can add arming and disarming when the door is locked and unlocked.
Qwill
Organizer

Yes it is possible : 

Go to Automation / Rules / Add new Rule

choose Event Triggered Rule - Automate my .. System

Then you can have the system arming or disarming when you lock / unlock the door. (heres the example for arming when the door is locked)

Image.png