cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allan_M
Organizer

I want to be able to set up a series record for all the games for ONE NHL Team, not every game from every team on every day. I had a Shaw box that could do that over 10 years ago, I don't understand how Telus hasn't added that functionality yet. It should not be hard to program with today's technology.

4 Comments
Dimo-X

Hi Allan, I don't believe that is a supported feature... But you never know, give them a call and see, there may be some work around that we don't know about yet! 

Status changed to: New Idea
Amyj

Hi @Allan_M - You can use the search feature on your remote and enter in the team you are wanting to watch.  Once the results come up, you can set a recording for any live and upcoming titles with the team you search from there! 

Status changed to: Closed
Amyj

Allan_M
Organizer

While your offered 'bandaid' solution would work, it seems to be the long way around. It would take a long time to search and manually record every game. I know this is a feature that all sports fans would use. The fact that I could do it on a Shaw system 10 years ago and not now, is really frustrating. And now you've closed the case before I could respond to your answer.