cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farley
Just Moved In
When you have a service outage, post it. Then users do not have to waste their time waiting on hold for tech support. When I finally got through, I find out that Telus has known about the outage for 2 hours. I'm then directed to the Telus.com/outages page where I can find out about the outages but there is nothing posted. The service agent then says that it is not posted because it is so new.
6 Comments
Farley
Just Moved In

Well Telus, it seems that internet is down again at my house.  I think you need to up your game.  I should not have an hour wait time to get tech support on the phone. There are no outages reported.  What's up?

Status changed to: Closed
psl
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

@Farley We hear you and understand your frustration. This is also why we decided to share outage statues. However, as you have expereienced, occasionally we might a few for a variety of reasons. We will continue to work hard and keep it as current as possible. 

RikaM
Just Moved In

Telus cellular service has been out all morning in the Carbon, AB area. 😞 no warning.  Still NO SERVICE at 9:23am May 17, 2021

RikaM
Just Moved In

I didn't just move in... have been a telus mobility customer for years.

RikaM
Just Moved In

Service is still down

RikaM
Just Moved In
Service is back up... needed to refresh the network... 🙂 Thanks to Telus support Have a Great day Everyone!