Did you mean: 
iamkellerty
Just Moved In

Add to error support page - info for error code: ERR_PLAYER_P202

3 Comments
Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @iamkellerty when experiencing ERR_PLAYER_P202, navigate away from the channel by going to a different channel, and then back to the erroring channel (most of the time this would resolve it)

If not, please reboot the TELUS TV digital box and ensure you have the latest update in settings. 

If none of the above works, please call in and an agent will escalate the issue to our back office to investigate further. You can also visit our Chat Bot on telus.com and type "agent" to speak to an agent directly. 

iamkellerty
Just Moved In
Hi Optik-Kate, I did follow the onscreen prompt to do all of that multiple times. However, it did not stick. It kept dropping randomly and a message about an active internet connection would pop up.
This was after rebooting every possible thing, pluggin and unplugging and all. It became more stable after being off over night but not perfect.. My equipment is very close to the Telus equipment box.
Since then, I still get that interrupted internet connection occasionally with the active internet message but not a full on hangup. The old Optik TV was very stable.
This is my first experience with the pre-wired during construction of an apartment building set up so I wonder if that is a factor... or is the Evolution to TelusTV + buggy?
I don't know but I'm just saying all this in case there is something that Telus can learn from the situation.
Thank you for the response. Telus support is Evolving nicely imo.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager