cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimbuub
Just Moved In

New user of Optik TV here (previously Shaw TV user). Here are some things I don't like about the Optik TV info blurbs for shows/movies/sports:

1. To read the full synopsis of the show/movie, you have to wait for the screen to flip (aka requires 2 pages).  With Shaw there was never this problem because all info was shown right away on one page.  I would like to see this done with Optik TV as well, especially seeing as how there is so much empty space that could be used on these info screens.  I don't see it a good idea for the user to have to wait to read the full synopsis of what they are watching.  Why not show all the info at once?

2. Shaw TV also showed whether the show/sports event was "Live" or a "Replay." I know it shows the date of the show but again, for Telus Optik TV why not make things simpler and show whether the show you are watching is "Live" or not.

Anyways that's what I noticed that could use improvement for now. Hope Telus seriously makes these changes.  Thanks for taking the time to read this!

1 Comment
Status changed to: Under Review
cpantelis
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member