cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xray
Hero

It would be helpful to provide guidelines on the new post page advising users to provide basic information for the issue they need help on. There are many posts that just state they have a problem and then it's a game of 20 questions to find the relevant details about the problem. Or posters mistakenly think they are contacting Customer Service.

Examples (not comprehensive by any means):

• All
    • Do not include any personal information like full name, address, phone number or account numbers.
    • Neighborhood posts are not monitored by TELUS customer service.
  • Mobility Devices
    • Device model.
  • Mobility Services
    • Geographic location for signal issues
    • Device model
    • OS version
  • Internet and Home Phone
    • Plan type
    • Router model
    • Device connection type (WiFi or Ethernet)
    • Optik service?
2 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review
psl
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@xray Thank for the idea! @dru and I will take this away and determine if and how we can incorporate this idea. 

terry1962
Just Moved In

my bill went from 114 to 424 phone three times so far no answer other than being hung up on(they call it being disconnected ) being on hold 1+hrs several times open the last 6 bills no where does it say I owe this but I find out they have been charging me $20 for telus tv a service I have never used bill went from 85 to 120 a month . Of course I phoned again another 1+hrs busier than normal again (wonder why) So today they cut me off again 1+hr after providing them with a confermation number which I had to suggest showing I paid last Friday they turned it back on (don't know is this legalized fraud)