cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike1231
Neighbour

Why is Telus adding so many Streaming channels to the channel lineup thast available on Pluto TV, Tubi and Plex for free. Noticed that Confuss, Infamous TV, Baywatch, Family Feud Classic, The Price is Right and The Price is Right Barker Era as well as other. If Telus is going to do that why not add other channels like Reuters, CBS News, Bloomberg TV+ and such instead of going Half ass in on streaming channel why not go all in? Maybe add streaming sports channels like. Monster Jam, Bein Sports xtra, FIFA+ DAZN TV the these streaming channels are available on Pluto TV, Tubi and Plex. Also why did Telus Get rid of MSNBC, CNN, Fox News and replaced with channel that people don’t watch like The  Washington post, Ticker and Time… 

9 Comments
TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Mike1231 - making changes to the lineup is more complicated than just adding channels that the team wants. There is negotiating, agreements, contracts and other factors that allows us or prevents us from making changes.

We are always looking for new content to add to our lineup

Mike1231
Neighbour
Why are these Free streaming channels on the Telus Channel lineup when they are made available on Pluto TV, Tubi And Plex already. Yet you say in complicated and the there is negotiations and such.
Sent from my iPhone
TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

People like the convenience of having access to these channels so we provide it.

Mike1231
Neighbour
You can have access to it via the Pluto TV app, Tubi app and Plex app which is available on Telus Cable boxes already 😂 so you answer to say that to have access to it is funny
Sent from my iPhone
TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Let us know if you ever have any other questions and we'll be around to help!

Mike1231
Neighbour
You did even answer my question and just gave me the run around more then anything
Sent from my iPhone
TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Our customers like the convenience of having access to these channels, so we provide it. We're always looking for new content for our channel lineup, thanks!

Mike1231
Neighbour
Why not add more of these channels to the lineup like for news, sports and such
Sent from my iPhone
Mike1231
Neighbour
Would love if Telus Add Universal Action to channel lineup as it’s a new channel that Pluto TV just added to it’s lineup with shows like Magnum Pi, The A-team, knight rider and such
Sent from my iPhone