cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BDiddy
Friendly Neighbour

I think this makes a lot of sense.  Gone are the days of having to log into a myriad of separate apps or channels.

Google TV is the one stop shop that allows viewing of all titles, channels, movies, shows, music from one place.  

Except...for PIK tv....

7 Comments
Amyj

Thank you for sharing your idea. I shared it with our internal ideas team for review.

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @BDiddy 

Pik TV is available for download from the Google Play Store on Chromecast with Google TV. For instructions on setting up your Chromecast with Google TV device and downloading the Pik TV app, see the Pik TV installation for Chromecast with Google TV customers page. For features, functions and facts, see the Pik TV app for Chromecast with Google TV page.

Status changed to: Completed
Amyj

BDiddy
Friendly Neighbour

It is available with as an app but doesn't offer the data integration as Netflix, prime, crave, apple tv, Disney, paramount, or discovery.

For instance with other google tv apps that have integration, google pulls data from integrated apps to show what shows I should watch, my favorite shows, movies etc.  In order to see anything from Telus pick I have to go into the separate app.

Defeats the whole purpose of Google TV!

It is an isolated app that doesn't have "google tv" functionalities.

If you look at my suggestion I wasn't suggesting an app, I was suggesting Google TV integration.  

Should I resubmit or can you change this from completed to incomplete?

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@BDiddy I see what you mean. @Amyj would you be able to reopen? 

Amyj

@Optik-Kate  Re-opened! 

Status changed to: Under Review
Amyj