cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mv1
Just Moved In

I really like the idea of a cloud PVR, but 45 days is far too short of a retention policy. It would be great if you could choose to have it function similar to that of a traditional PVR. where you can record a maximum number of 5 shows at once and the space is limited to say 2TB, but they don't expire. I was forced to get a legacy PVR because I keep some recordings for extended periods and watch a lot of shows, making it hard to always keep up. I don't like on demand for shows because I can't skip commercials or fast forward any portion of the show.

3 Comments
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great idea! We know that many like to store special events, programs, etc. for longer... We're working on extending storage duration in the near future, so stay tuned!

Q4W
Organizer

This needs to be a priority for Telus for sure!!! I just moved from Shaw to Telus this week and discovered this 45 day cap. I contacted tech support to see if I could swap back to the previous 4K PVR and the answer was an adamant "NO". 45 days of storage for a PVR is certainly useless for my usage.