cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retro
Just Moved In
I would like to give the kids a time limit as to their WiFi usage per day. I know you can give them a window. I know you can pause their usage. I want to let them choose how they want to spend their time and shut off after a certain amount of time. Doesn't matter whether they use it first thing or at the end if the night. That way it is fair between kids, rather than up to me to pause when I feel they've had enough. And then I inadvertently gave one kid more time than the other.

Shaw Blue Curve has it if you want to check it out.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Closed
psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@Retro Thanks for your idea submission. Great idea, this opportunity has actually been identified by our product teams late last year. We are still in the process of evaluating the road map for our Data Manager feature, and time limit will be one of the features that is on the radar to be considered. We won't be able to provide a time frame at the moment, but please keep an eye on our internet forum for the latest. 

Franklin
Just Moved In

@Retro and @psl - the thread above mentioned creating time windows for kids access to wifi.   I would like to set this up but have not been able to find documentation explaining how to do it.   Would you be able to point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@Franklin Thanks for reaching out. Time windows is not available yet, it is something we are in the proces of evaluating. For the time being, we do have WiFi access controls over your network, for individual devices, or for a group of devices. Please refer to the guide HERE