Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
24% helpful (5/21)
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

TELUS Rewards

AB_0-1716569873310.png

TELUS Rewards is TELUS' award-winning loyalty program for TELUS Home Solutions customers in Alberta and British Columbia. Designed to engage and celebrate our valued TELUS customers - the TELUS Rewards program has now expanded to include new and existing customers that have only one eligible TELUS service!

Learn more about the new eligible services here. 

How does TELUS Rewards work?

Eligible customers automatically get enrolled into the TELUS Rewards program and simply have to activate their account using their My TELUS login details at www.telus.com/rewards 

How do I earn TELUS Rewards points?

Earn points by completing simple activities - like signing into your TELUS Rewards account for the first time, or by referring a friend to TELUS. If you have two or more eligible TELUS services, you can automatically earn points each month just by paying your TELUS bill.

Learn more about how to earn points here! 

What do I get in the TELUS Rewards catalogue?

Zero-Point Perks: Access discounts from over 40+ top brands including Walt Disney World, Ray-Ban, Booking.com and more! You can access these deals at any time without spending any points.

Rewards: Use your points on contest entries, TELUS services, gift cards, and more!

AB_0-1716570274783.jpeg

What are you waiting for? Learn more and see if you're eligible to unlock the benefits of TELUS Rewards at www.telus.com/rewards today! 

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
jettess
Friendly Neighbour

Oops something went wrong.. this is what it says for points redemption all the time

Skylar28
Neighbour

i get oops something went wrong with many things on telus app. this included

miletskidelrosa
Neighbour

I cannot access TElUS Rewards thru the app and even thru website

Shar55
Neighbour

I can not look at the catalogue for my points.

PamP
Neighbour

I want to apply some of my points to my home phone bill.  I did this in April of 2022 but I haven't been able to find the link.  Please advise.

Thank you

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

The option of using TELUS Rewards points towards billing was removed late last year.

PamP
Neighbour
Thank you for the reply, That is not something I wanted to hear though.
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

For sure. Our team is definitely aware of the feedback around that and always planning for the future so stay tuned!

jackrabbit000
Ambassador

Pretty sad.  Telus website for Rewards doesn’t even work.  

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Works fine for me. What specific error screen are you getting when attempting to log in?

Rei
Neighbour

Rei_0-1714246928865.png

This is what the page looks like. On both the app, and pc. Cleared caches, etc, still nothing. Been this way for a while. Would be nice to use our points 😞

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alright that screen is an issue that I can take back to the Rewards team. They're actively working on stopping this from occurring, and in the meantime you can reach out to our team at 1-888-811-2323 to look into having an agent redeem points for you.

jackrabbit000
Ambassador

Seeing the exact same thing as Rei posted.  

nielene
Neighbour

Have been having the same message ... Oops something went wrong.. for the past 2 months and can't get any resolution

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nielene What does it say specifically underneath the larger purple 'Oops something went wrong...' copy? In the smaller regular font.

ROsee4575
Neighbour

why does it have to be so hard to get these so called rewards, its more like a penalty.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

What issue are you experiencing with the Rewards program/webpage?

Joce
Neighbour

I was looking forward to use my reward points for a part of my bill. The rates go up on everything on a regular basis but the good rewards are taken off.

afsoonkaboli
Neighbour

I redeemed my TELUS reward on July 3rd but as soon as I got the code to use the account it said code is invalid .I contacted Cafeyn .they said that code expired on June 30. how this is possible ? I called TELUS and chatted with agents and they supposed to call me back regarding but they didn't . This is frustration and I am surprised with TELUS?111

Nahekulz
Neighbour

The website is not working. It just constantly refreshes the page once you click access.

maximus35
Neighbour

IMG_4353.png

Hi I have been having this issue redeeming points for a long time now I have 92 now lol.. its the same msg every time I try.

Version history
Last update:
a month ago
Updated by:
Community Manager