Return Your TELUS Equipment in 3 Easy Steps
Have you recently moved, cancelled, or upgraded your services? You may have unused TELUS residential equipment sitting at home. If so, here's what you can do:
PACKAGE THE EQUIPMENT
- Find any appropriately sized box.
- Include the first page of your most recent bill if you have it. If not, just grab a piece of paper and clearly write the following info on it:
- First and last name of the account holder
- TELUS account number and full service address
- Phone number associated with the service(s) (if applicable)
- Seal the box securely.
TAKE THE PACKAGE TO ANY CANADA POST OUTLET
- Visit any Canada Post outlet and let the clerk know you're returning residential equipment to TELUS.
- Quote the Return ID number PR142924.
- Canada Post will provide you with a prepaid waybill, with the TELUS address already printed on it (no charge).
- Optional: You can generate, download, and print the waybill ahead of time via the Canada Post website at your convenience by visiting this page, entering the above Return ID number: PR142924 and filling out your mailing info.
(PLEASE NOTE: For any TELUS Mobility and wireless equipment returns, including the TELUS Smart Hub, please call our team directly at 1-866-558-2273 to arrange a return.)
KEEP TRACK OF THE WAYBILL NUMBER
- Please keep track of the waybill number you received from the Canada Post clerk until the package is successfully returned to our warehouse.
- For convenience, take a picture of the waybill so you have it easily accessible on your phone!
You should not be required to provide Canada Post with the address to send the equipment to as they'll already have it. However, just in case...
TELUS Returns Depot
TELUS Communications Corp.
PO Box 22300 LCD 24
Richmond, BC V6X 0J1
If you have any further questions, please comment below or reach out to us over on our Twitter or Facebook pages!