2. Select either the Overview or Billings tab in the top navigation bar. If you have multiple accounts, select the one for which you'd like to make a payment.
3. Select Make a paymentin the top left orPay Billin the right-hand column.
4. Complete and submit the online form.
*Note: you can select Save credit cardto make future payments faster.
On The My TELUS App
Simply download the free My TELUS app and navigate to the Billing tab to set up pre-authorized payments right in the app.
Log in to your bank's website, app, or call its telebanking number.
The payee name for Home Solutions is TELUS Communications
*note: you can find your TELUS account number on your bill or Client Service Agreement.
At Your Bank
You can pay your bill at your local bank or financial institution. Present your bill or remittance slip, and please allow up to 5 days for payment to be processed.
To pay over the phone using our IVR, call 310-2255 and listen to the list of available options. Select the option to make a payment with your credit card. With our self-serve IVR, you can also:
Check your account balance
Add or change pre-authorized payment details
Notify us of a payment
IVR on your TELUS Prepaid Device
1. Call #123 and enter your PIN when prompted.
2. Press 5 to register a credit card and follow the prompts to provide your credit card details.
3. Wait for confirmation that your credit card was successfully registered.
Using Clik2Pay via Interac eTransfer
On some of your bill or collection notices, you'll see the Clik2Pay icon. By clicking on the icon/link in your bill or notice, you're able to pay your bill via eTrasnfer. Clik2Pay is a TELUS partner, and uses bank-grade security and privacy. There are three easy steps:
1. Choose your bank or financial institution (from the Interac gateway page). Almost every bank supports Interac eTransfer.
2. Log in to your online or mobile banking app.
3. Verify the payment information and approve the payment as shown by your bank.