Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Share thoughts, ask questions, and get answers. All in one place.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
66.8K Members
937 Online
10.4K Posts

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

6,995 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,570 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,281 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,578 Posts

Groups

A gathering place for like-minded people to meet, greet, and discuss.

0 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,767 Posts

Latest forum discussions

Scammed by real Telus agent

Just recently, I signed up with Telus. Mind you, I got this promotion at a REAL Telus store in the mall where I'm from. The agent said they would give me a discount of $30/line for 3 lines so $90 before taxes. It's been about a month now and my bill ...

amel7282 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

2.4 ghz no settings

I wanted to change my router settings to 2.4 ghz and followed the instructions described in the article but I have nothing like that in my personal admin cabinet

Marii by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Control

We have an elderly family member with dementia who is being harassed from another person. I have blocked their number on his handset as well as going to call control and entered the number there as well. The calls are still going through. This is a l...

Mudder by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I submit a complaint about Telus service?

Hi - I really need to get a hold of someone at Telus in a management position because I am at the end of my rope. After months and months I finally got Fiber installed at my home but even though I asked for the Gigabit speed package, I was left at th...

Brownale by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

permanent connection loss

Good evening dear community. I ask you for help. I recently moved to Canada to Calgary. I connected to the Internet from TELUS . Lately I've been experiencing big problems with the connection. Every 10-20 minutes there is a disconnect. Which is criti...

Inna by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried of slow data connection

This service is so annoying, I’m ready to go back to Roger’s. I’ve called multiple times about how slow the connection is. Can make calls and send txt no problem. But then Google or Spotify won’t even load. Multiple speed tests 1-5mbps. Unbelievable ...

BigEasy by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Fibre connection - Half speed

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the performance of my Telus fibre internet connection. Despite subscribing to the 1Gbps plan, I have consistently experienced subpar speeds and unreliable connectivity.When conducting speed tests using ...

Apple TV box recording playback issues

I had another thread going a while back that did resolve a couple issues, but there was still a couple outstanding bugs that were not released in the latest Apple Telus TV+ App update. Wondering if any progress has been made on the below, as well as ...

Cmac80 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobility Agreement not being honored by Telus

Hello, I have had issues since I upgraded our phones in late Nov 2023 Telus has not been able to fulfill the agreements it has made with me for mobility service I have contacted them multiple/many times to get them to honor the agreements made withou...

Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.

Friendliest neighbours

Latest from the Neighbourhood Blog

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024 April is almost here, and the weather is finally warming up! As we can all agree, there's nothing better than kicking back and checking out that new movie your cowork...

0 Comments

Netflix on TELUS - April 2024

Netflix on TELUS - April 2024 Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the springtime weather! April is right around the corner and Netflix is kicking the new month off with another batch of ...

0 Comments

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us! Here's how to redeem your first 6 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ("XGPU") on us today! ¹ Once your TELUS PureFibre internet install is complete, simply fol...

1 Comments

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024 March is almost here, and springtime is finally upon us. I'm always excited to see what great new shows and movies are dropping with each new month, and March is defi...

0 Comments