Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Share thoughts, ask questions, and get answers. All in one place.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
66.8K Members
1,039 Online
10.4K Posts

Categories

Mobility

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.

7,007 Posts

Optik TV & Pik TV

The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.

8,472 Posts

Business

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Business solutions, equipment, and devices.

1,281 Posts

Security

Discuss or ask questions about TELUS Security devices, equipment, and solutions.

1,585 Posts

Groups

A gathering place for like-minded people to meet, greet, and discuss.

0 Posts

Account

Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility & Home Services plans and accounts.

4,772 Posts

Latest forum discussions

Telusplus online On demand Pause

Hello! While watching any show on demand online through the telusplus site if you click pause during an episode then leave it for a while when you come back to the site and try to resume the episode it makes you watch the entire thing again. As fast ...

jcro by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic in US

Anyone found a way to watch Telus Optic in the US. Now that Telus has removed vacation suspension we pay for Optic for no service while on vacation in the US. A total rip-off especially now that even a VPN link is now blocked. Come on Telus, this is ...

AMdrum by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 108 replies
  • 3 kudos

Is there a way to get support from a human without calling?

Also, boy do I have some complaints about the system. I came over from Vivint last year (because Telus acquired them.. yay.) and this system is a total down grade from what I had with Vivint. Just to list a few reasons why:1. Only recently they got s...

ETx13 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

harassment

I have asked and asked and asked TELUS to STOP harassing me; I DO NOT want to hear ever again about Telus Home security. The links all say I must disconnect from ALL Telus communications to stop the Home Security harassment. I still have 3 cells, one...

bJanowicz by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unacceptable Trade-In Credit Delay

Beyond frustrated with the extended delay in receiving credit for my trade-in. Following instructions from Telus, I mailed my iPhone 12 Pro Max via Canada Post and it was received by Telus Dec 5, 2023 (Canada Post Tracking confirmed). Jan 23, 2024 fi...

Shenn by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TP-Link Deco AX3000 WiFi 6 Mesh System

Thinking of replacing my existing T3200M router plus 3 Arcadyan extenders with a TP-Link Mesh system. My wifi network has been showing some flakiness of late and I'm thinking it's time to move on. I use Optik TV plus but without any Telus custom boxe...

Resolved! Surround sound - 5.1 no more???

So I switched to the new Telus Tv+ Digital box, cloud recording 5 long months ago... What's going on with the sound quality now? I have seen other (similar) posts but non resolved.I'm in B.C. the loss of 5.1 was really obvious watching the news on ei...

MrSL by Leader
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Poor Response

I found a Telus distribution box unlocked and wide open. It is box 3021 A at the intersection of Oakfield Drive and 30St. S.W. IT took me over 30 minutes through various "help" numbers to report this to Telus service. The first contact could not unde...

Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.

Friendliest neighbours

Latest from the Neighbourhood Blog

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - April 2024 April is almost here, and the weather is finally warming up! As we can all agree, there's nothing better than kicking back and checking out that new movie your cowork...

0 Comments

Netflix on TELUS - April 2024

Netflix on TELUS - April 2024 Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the springtime weather! April is right around the corner and Netflix is kicking the new month off with another batch of ...

0 Comments

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 6 Months on us! Here's how to redeem your first 6 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ("XGPU") on us today! ¹ Once your TELUS PureFibre internet install is complete, simply fol...

1 Comments

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024

Prime Video on TELUS - March 2024 March is almost here, and springtime is finally upon us. I'm always excited to see what great new shows and movies are dropping with each new month, and March is defi...

0 Comments