cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible scam

jespinoza
Neighbour

Thank you in advance for your answer

I want to know if TELUS, the company "Steadyrecycling.com" belongs to them, they are using the face of CEO Darrent Entwistle, and I need your help. I want to avoid any kind of international lawsuit.

José Espinoza Rivas

Peruvian citizen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero

That domain is not owned by or affiliated with Telus. The registrar for the domain does not have a good reputation.

Domain Information
  • Name: STEADYRECYCLING.COM
  • Registry Domain ID: 2755335625_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
  • Domain Status:

clientTransferProhibited 

• Nameservers:

NSA.WHOGOHOST.COM

NSB.WHOGOHOST.COM

Dates
  • Registry Expiration: 2024-02-01 10:24:27 UTC
  • Updated: 2023-02-01 10:27:04 UTC
  • Created: 2023-02-01 10:24:27 UTC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jespinoza not exactly sure what you mean. Send me a private message with more details, thanks!

Thanks for answering me, the company "  " is using the image of CEO Darrent Entwistle, I want to know if you have any knowledge about whether he is involved in this business, since I have invested money, and they are not giving me a solution. So I want to go to the head of the company to solve. In this case, to give me back the confidence that it is not a scam.
--

José Espinoza Rivas
Peruvian citizen
Móvil: 931 132 837

xray
Hero

That domain is not owned by or affiliated with Telus. The registrar for the domain does not have a good reputation.

Domain Information
  • Name: STEADYRECYCLING.COM
  • Registry Domain ID: 2755335625_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
  • Domain Status:

clientTransferProhibited 

• Nameservers:

NSA.WHOGOHOST.COM

NSB.WHOGOHOST.COM

Dates
  • Registry Expiration: 2024-02-01 10:24:27 UTC
  • Updated: 2023-02-01 10:27:04 UTC
  • Created: 2023-02-01 10:24:27 UTC

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this. We've alerted the appropriate team. Appreciate the heads up!

So those who are behind that company using the image of CEO Darren Entwistle, have swindled me out of my investment. I want to denounce them publicly, maybe the FBI can help us, because many people will be affected, finally the reputation of CEO Darren Entwistle can be misinterpreted at the corporate level. It is a real shame what has happened to me, and I hope you will also see a way to unmask those scammers.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very sorry to hear that. As stated, that website is definitely fraudulent and not associated with TELUS in any way. Unfortunately there are plenty of fraudulent websites online that steal logos or images, and make false claims. We've already alerted the the appropriate party regarding the website you flagged to us, thanks.