cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email down 7 of last 24 days

rsocgs
Friendly Neighbour

I have a business to run and can't depend on email.  Every Monday or Tuesday it goes down.  It then has to be reset.  If you can't run a better service than this get out of it.  losing clients and my production time on hold for days at a time.

7 REPLIES 7

rsocgs
Friendly Neighbour

Spent another full day on phone and on line trying to get solved with no luck.  Telus needs to sort this out now.  Now up to 5 reps that have promised call backs with answers in the last 24 days.  Still waiting.  Have to look for another provider that will provide what you pay for.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do you mean:

• <youraddress>@telus.net emails are not being transferred to your email client,
  • emails sent to <youraddress>@telus.net by others do not arrive to the telus.net inbox, 
  • you have a lack of connectivity to access the email service or
  • emails sent to [email protected] are not being transferred?

You can use webmail.telus.net to access telus.net emails just about any time you might be having email difficulties. It is the first place most folks are directed to check to confirm if their email is indeed working & start to track down problems.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

On top of that, what is the actual error message you get from your mail program when you have issues?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

rsocgs
Friendly Neighbour

I get the password is not correct, and then network error at times.  The password I have had since 2000 it's not that I am forgetting.  Telus admits it is a problem with new software installed about a month ago, but hasn't fixed it so it keeps happening.

rsocgs
Friendly Neighbour

No I mean I am locked out of my account.  I can't access via web mail.  The only fix is for them  (telus) to reset my password.  This takes several times in some cases with each being up to 5 hours before they will try another reset.  Seems insane, but keeps happening. 

rsocgs
Friendly Neighbour

Finally working again.  See what happens tomorrow or next week.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried using a new password?  It might be worth a refresh to a different one.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"