Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

767 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1213 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Online ordering taking forever?

I placed an order via the Telus app on April 7th for a refurbished iPhone 14 Plus and received the order confirmation email with my order number and it said I should receive a shipping confirmation email shortly once it’s been shipped. It has now bee...

Poor cell signal

We just moved into Keswick Landing and are experiencing the worst cell reception ever. We have three cell phone with our plan. This service is not worth the money we spend with Telus with this crappy service. You need to fix this. You pride yourself ...

Moving to another provider

It took 4 hours on the phone to get your reps to move my account from a business to a personal one. Once the account was finally moved, your rep told me that the only low-priced plan he could offer me was a $35/mo one that had fewer features than the...

PaulW by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

New phones come with a new sim card and give you the option to use the new or your old one.I am inclined to use the new one , is there any reason I should not ?

ralcra by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password reset by some Telus associate

I got a call from Telus mobility promotion team associate Jack Smith Code Jack 1432, he asked me for my username and password and sin and when I refused to do so, he tried to reset my password and tried to get my Telus account without my permission. ...

Jagjit by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra data charges

Confused as to extra billing charges recently on my Telus monthly bill and exceedingly long wait as per trying to talk to an agent. if travelling I do have the Easy Roam plan but I have not been travelling but all of a sudden am getting extra data us...

Resolved! iMessage phone numbers on phone bill

Hello,I was wonder if with iMessage while hooked up to wifi or data if the number or numbers that are being messaged will show up on my phone bill, or if it shows up as data used?

Mobileop by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Plan Options

Is it just me or do the plans on offer seem like they are very poor in terms of options. I don't need 200 GB of data. I have wifi and internet with Telus. Why would I need 200 GB's .120 is more than enough for me and my wife but the only option for u...

Jjmh1991 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring It Back Program and Telus is so untrustworthy

So my term was up, usually I go in store to do the bring it back but I’ve done it a good few times now so I figured I’d save myself time and do it online.Never. Again.I got the text saying my phones been accepted so look out for a credit, great! I kn...

bailx13 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.