Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
100% helpful (3/3)
dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's a Community Manager?

We work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly but we're also observing the conversations taking place to help us understand what you're asking so that we may serve you content that address why you're dropping by. We're also taking notes to inform the business on what your pain-points are.

You may even see us pop into topics from time to time. That's our way of engaging you to let you know we're listening and trying to help. We're not subject matter experts in everything but we're going to try to steer you in the right direction. We're committed to cultivating an inclusive community that is helpful and collaborative to get you the answers you're looking for. 

Who Are We?

We're TELUS team members tasked with making sure you get the most out of your Neighbourhood community experience. If you have any questions about how to make best use of our community or want to provide some feedback, feel free to hit us up.

Learn a little bit more about us here:

Aaron-removebg-preview (2).png

@A-B 

Home is: Burnaby, BC
Favourite movie
: The Dark Knight trilogy, Inception, Halloween, The Crow, The Prestige, Heat, Collateral...

Favourite band: Amenra

Favourite hobby: spending time with my wife and son, gaming, running, getting tattoos, watching football

Favourite community forum (besides Neighbourhood): Echoing The Sound

Andrew-removebg-preview.png

@dru

Home is: Vancouver, BC

Favourite shows: The Office, Modern Family, Seinfeld, King of Tulsa, Yellowstone

If I could pick a special ability: Speak every language

Everyday I text: Friends of 25+ years (group chat)

Favourite community forum (besides Neighbourhood): Redflagdeals.com

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
December
Updated by:
Community Manager