IPv6 Not working

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Hello,

I have an Actiontec T3200M router and it is not able to connect to IPv6, under the status page it just says connecting and never connects.  I was wondering if this is set on Telus side of things? I have tried to contact Telus multiple times and they don't know what I am talking about.

My Xbox has an issue where it won't connect every time it is turned off, it cant seem to find an IP address and will not connect until the router is restarted.  The xbox is connected via wired connection.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you search the forums on the term IPv6, you will find a number of posts on this topic. If I recall, some folks found setting to IPv4 worked for some.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident

@NFtoBC wrote:

If you search the forums on the term IPv6, you will find a number of posts on this topic. If I recall, some folks found setting to IPv4 worked for some.

I am currently using IPv4, I wanted to use IPv6.  All the proper settings on the router are setup correctly for IPv6 but it does not connect, that is my issue.  I have looked at many posts but they are solved on a case by case basis