cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months trying to solve billing issue!

UnHappyMe
Just Moved In

I have spent endless hours on the phone and in chats since December 2023 trying to resolve my billing issue.  I was lied to at the store and have been put off and told different stories and excuses since.  I'm now being told I will pay over $3,000 over two years more than I was told at the store.  I finally got someone to send the issue to management to call me.  Nine days ago I received a voice message around 6pm from someone saying they were from "Telus management."  No name was given but "don't worry about missing the call.  We'll call back."  Continuing with the ongoing modus operandi, no one called back...  Ahhh  How do I reach someone who can resolve the billing issues!!  I have relayed the story soooo many times to agents, I'd prefer to start communication by email if possible so I can get you all the details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

In the top right of the screen if you're at the top of the page, you should see an envelope icon next to your profile pic:

pm.JPG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

New to this site - How do I receive a private message?  thanks

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

In the top right of the screen if you're at the top of the page, you should see an envelope icon next to your profile pic:

pm.JPG