cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past Billing Invoice

mact
Just Moved In

Alright.  I have to ask, what monster programmed the online billing site?

All I wanted was last month's bill, not this month.  The only way I can see to do that, is to download 18(!) previous months of billing, which...
- Come in RANDOM order when downloaded
- You are forced to download all 18* INDIVIDUALLY

- This basically causes your browser to be blocked while it downloads them all

- Tried virtual chat to ask if there was a different way to do it, virtual chat either didn't work, or said nobody was available, and it's the middle of the day.  Nice.
*It actually downloaded 16...

Crazy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you're using the MyTELUS, select billing on the bottom of the screen, Transaction & Billing History (Top right Corner) select Bill History. You can then select any Mobility Bill month you wish, and download to your device.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Seems strange. When I log into my account and select View Bill I can see my current bill. If I scroll down I can see Past bills and they are all listed by date. Hopefully you have the same options.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you're using the MyTELUS, select billing on the bottom of the screen, Transaction & Billing History (Top right Corner) select Bill History. You can then select any Mobility Bill month you wish, and download to your device.

Found it going to billing through the top menu, then past history further down the page. Thanks!

I still stand by the idea of 18 individual downloads being bad practice anywhere. Zip the files and send it as one! Anyway, at least there is a way to get them individually. Cheers!