cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label

JBru
Just Moved In
I’m in the most frustrating position at the moment. I’m currently and have been on the bring it back program. Ordered the iPhone 15 pro max online, received, using and went to find out how to return my old device. Never received a shipping label.
I visited 4 Telus locations in person, all of them said they couldn’t help me and each time told me to call a phone agent for help to return my old phone.
So every time I left a location I called. Average time on each call was around an hour. Put on a hold quite a bit. All of them at the end of the call said I would receive a return shipping label by email 2 hours after the call and each time it never happened. I never received one! Not in my spam, Telus app or inbox or in any emails. I flat out never got one and for the life of me can’t understand why it is this difficult to return my phone. I literally have no words and feel defeated at this point. It makes no sense to me, why is this so hard to get a shipping label to return my phone.??? Of course you have 30 days to give it back or you will be charged for the old device. Need help someone please
1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss options, thanks.