cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slimline 2 remote

Chadsmith537
Just Moved In
How do I control TV functions on slimline 2? There is no mode button anymore, I am trying to change tv inputs. I have the tv already programmed into the remote.
4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Changing TV inputs is not supported on the Slimline 2 remote. There are a number of other posts from users also asking this and an Idea for it to be added. I recommend you support the Idea to give it more weight if this is an important addition for you.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Don't understand the reasoning behind that one. But they did it for some reason.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

I think it comes down to how often do you really change inputs on your tv? I know I rarely do and I have four things connected to my TV.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

The AT&T U-Verse remote control (model #: S30-S1A) works perfectly with Optik TV and does have a TV Input select button. It is 100x nicer than any of the remotes offered by Telus and works better too. They are available on eBay for less than the price of two cups of coffee at Starbuck's, brand new.

AT&T - Small.jpg