What's Playing on VOD - June

Community Manager
Community Manager

One of my favourite hobbies is kicking back and binging a great show. I watched the first 12 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy in a month, I’m a pro! Second to that is watching great movies with my hubby and family. If you’re like me, this is the blog for you!

Looking for something to watch? Needing some movie inspiration? Well grab your popcorn or favourite snack because we’ve got your covered! Check out the Neighbourhood blog the 5th of every month for your dose of Video On Demand information including: new movies, titles and my top picks for the month.

Here’s what you can look forward to catching this month, on demand!

June 5th:

HiRes Resized Nicky's Top Picks-01.jpg

Nicky’s Top Pick! 

A Wrinkle in Time

Recommended for: The whole family!

Description: After the disappearance of her scientist father, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find him.

Why I love it: This movie is perfect for the whole family. Whimsical, yet modern, it brings you through a journey that everyone will enjoy. Buckle up and grab some popcorn. Feel free to come back and let me know how you enjoyed it!

Death Wish.jpg

Death Wish

Recommended for: Action officionados!

Description: Dr. Paul Kersey is an experienced trauma surgeon, a man who has spent his life saving lives. After an attack on his family, Paul embarks on his own mission for justice.

June 12th:

TombRaider.jpg

Tomb Raider

Recommended for: The adventure seekers!

Description: Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she discovers the island where her father disappeared.

sherlockgnomes.jpg

Sherlock Gnomes

Recommended for: Kid Friendly movie nights!

Description: The beloved garden gnomes are back for a whole new adventure. After a string of garden gnome disappearances, Gnomeo & Juliet look to legendary detective Sherlock Gnomes to solve the case of their missing friends and family.

pacificrimupFIX.jpg

Pacific Rim: Uprising

Recommended for: Drama and action lovers!

Description: Jake Pentecost, son of Stacker Pentecost, reunites with Mako Mori to lead a new generation of Jaeger pilots, including rival Lambert and 15-year-old hacker Amara, against a new Kaiju threat.

LoveSimon.jpg

Love, Simon

Recommended for: Drama lovers!

Description: Simon Spier keeps a huge secret from his family, his friends, and all of his classmates: he's gay. When that secret is threatened, Simon must face everyone and come to terms with his identity.

There you have it folks! Those are the biggest releases for the month of June! I’d love to hear your faves, so feel free to share them in the comments.

Nicky-BHD (1).jpg

Meet Nicole-Natassha or Nicky, as her friends call her, from our Social Media Team.

A lover of all things fashion and interior decor, Nicole-Natassha also enjoys a great podcast, a good movie and everything cupcake related.