Mobility

Trusted answers and information and Mobility devices, services, and solutions from Neighbourhood contributors and the TELUS team.

iPhone FAQ

Community Manager
  • Contributors:

Is your phone giving you signs it’s time for a new device? We've put this Q&A together for those who may have some questions we know you have around upgrading and eligibility.  So if we missed something, let us know, we’ll make sure to answer it. 

q1.jpg

How can I check my Order status?

a1.jpgYou can check your order status by going to www.telus.com/orderstatus.  We’ve also put together this post to help provide you with the most up-to-date status of your order. Still have questions about your online order? Give our National Web Store a call: 1-866-488-2709. Check out: Order Tracker - Check On The Status Of Your Order

q2.jpg

I ordered the wrong color or size.  Can I change it?

a2.jpgOnce your order is processed, it cannot be modified.  If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able cancel it by giving our National Web Store a call: 1-866-488-2709.The moment your current order is cancelled you can proceed to create a new   order. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

q3.jpg

The shipping address on my order is wrong.  Can I update it?

a3.jpg

If your order has not yet shipped, you can change the shipping address.  Give our National Web Store a call: 1-866-488-2709.

q4.jpg

What can I do to get ready for my new phone?

a4.jpgSo glad you asked!  We've put together some resources I think will help you from ordering to accessorizing, and everything in between. Check out: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need for Changing Your Device

q5.jpg 

When do pre-orders start and when will it be available in stores?

a5.jpgThe iPhone 8, iPhone 8 + pre-orders start September 15th with the devices available at TELUS locations, September 22.  Pre-order for the iPhone X will begin October 27 and available at TELUS stores starting November 3.

q6.jpg

Can I check if I am eligible to upgrade?

a6.jpg

You can check the eligibility for your device by logging into www.telus.com/myaccount.

reference.jpg

Apple's iPhone X page

Apple's iPhone 8 page

TELUS iPhone page

Why TELUS?

iPhone comparison tool? - https://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/compare/

Was this article helpful? Yes No