cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service Ever

Shyke
Neighbour

I had to call Telus mobility support to complete a mobility web order. I kid you not, 3.5 hours and 5 reps later who I can barely understand….still not resolved. I used to work for Telus. This customer support has to be the worst in the world regardless of industry. From being in calls with literal roosters crowing in the background non stop, to being hung up/disconnected 3 times to them having my old Telus corporate email tied to my personal account (I left over 9 years ago) to telling me my birthday is wrong….horrific. That being said, first you actually have to get through to a real person. That will take you hours alone to be connected as “they are experiencing higher than normal call volumes”. Brutal. Seriously thinking of just lifting and shifting over to Rogers. 

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Did support suggest what the issue might be?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

BrandonAA
Neighbour

I have tired to contact them 5 times now to inquire about my sons mobility account. Nothing. I am a Virgin moblie customer as well and they have had stellar service. As far as i am concerned, Telus does now how to treat customers.