Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

720 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1116 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Stream+ Activation Question

The subscription section of MyTelus keeps saying to activate the Stream+ Basic, but I have already setup and activated the Netflix, disney plus, and Amazon prime accounts for them. Despite this, MyTelus claims that Netflix has not been activated. Why...

BradG by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream+ Activation Question

The subscription section of MyTelus keeps saying to activate the Stream+ Basic, but I have already setup and activated the Netflix, disney plus, and Amazon prime accounts for them. Despite this, MyTelus claims that Netflix has not been activated. Any...

BradG by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring it back program is a joke

I didn't realize most people have their mobile contract in hand to know when to bring back their phone on time with the bring it back program. I missed the date to bring it back by, and they charged me for the phone. I called Telus and asked if I cou...

Canada USA Mexico Caribbean plan?

Seriously considering switching as I’ll be taking a few trips in the next few years. Look like Roger’s is offering the Canada-IS-Mexico plan with Caribbean islands.Does telus have this? I’m in a contract but it will be cheaper for me in the long run ...

OD by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail not working through iPhone

I cannot seem to access my voicemail when dialling 1 or using the Carrier Voicemail button on iPhone. The only way I can access my voicemail is to dial my own number. I have an iPhone 15 pro max if that matters.

Google Play Services log-in request

Constant sign-in request for Google Play Services, Drive, Docs and Sheets which are all denied by Telus restrictions in Work Space. I've been in touch with Google Play support and work Space support. The common response is this is an ISP issue. Deep ...

Gramps by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EPP - Sales rep - extra Connection Fee Charge

I just completed a transaction wtih a EPP sales rep, Alirio D. I tried calling back into the line, but noone answers. Not one time did he mention the connection fee charge, until I asked. Then he said he could offer $30 off the $60 fee but he proceed...

Resolved! TELUS Mobility

Why TELUS Mobility is so reluctant to provide me copy of contract whereas I received my contract copy for Home internet and phone instantly . Is it a double stand ? I am trying to switch from Rogers to TELUS and I agreed a bundle offer for both servi...

mumtaz by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.