what happened to my posting?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

what happened to muy posting?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which posting?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Ambassador

Compared to the many forums that I participate, this one is a bit odd. From what I have seen so far, it depends on how you navigate into this board.  If you have registered and you get an email response and you click that it takes to the page(in my case it is always empty until I hit refresh/reload).  Then the page knows who you are.  Some other times, it looks like it remembers you but after you write something and post it, there is a screen asking for your credentials and then everything you typed is lost. 

It would be nice if the moderators looked into it and fixed it.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@vishwa 

The forum is still a work in progress. The mods appreciate our findings of problems, and descriptive explanations of our discoveries.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Ambassador

@NFtoBC: You are right.  I am already seeing a change for the better.  Now when I click the link, instead of a blank screen I get a screen that stays on for a few seconds and then the main page loads.  I think Telus people must be constantly working and testing these things.  Written material lost if not logged on is still not fixed--not a complaint just an observation.  Thanks to whoever worked on the project.