email

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador

A technical (sort of) question....all of a sudden when I go to send a new email, the column for "To" has gotten shortened.  I can transfer names over, but can't scroll down to hit the "ok" (or whatever it's called) button.  Everything else in Mail works fine...just can't figure this out....any ideas ??

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Rockstar

On this page upper right  star gearwheel happy face This is on most pages  and you can + or - your screen size quickly without leaving the page.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which mail program are you using? 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

This is Telus Webmail, and not another mail client?

What device are you using?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Ambassador
Using Telus Mail..Browser is Google Chrome with Windows 10
Highlighted
Ambassador
Yes...using Telus Webmail
Highlighted
Rockstar

I think you have your screen size to large (reset with the gear wheel to 100%) I caught me once also......

Highlighted
Ambassador

Don't know what you mean by "gear wheel" ??  If you mean the dial on my mouse, that doesn't do anything.  I checked under "settings" and it shows my display at 100%(recommended), so don't know where to check after that.  Would appreciate any further ideas.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Rockstar

On this page upper right  star gearwheel happy face This is on most pages  and you can + or - your screen size quickly without leaving the page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Irishgranny

To expand on @polecat comment, you can also change screen size on a temporary basis with CTRL + or CTRL -

The Gearwheel is the settings option in your browser.

NFtoBC
Highlighted
Ambassador

Yea !  That worked...I did have the setting too high..must have hit it by mistake somewhere along the way.  Didn't realize it was there.   Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Ambassador

I'm learning all sorts of things today...didn't know that either !  Of course, if I'd asked my 13 yr old grandson, he probably would have fixed it for me ...this old lady is slowly getting computer-savvy !   Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Irishgranny wrote:

I'm learning all sorts of things today...didn't know that either !  Of course, if I'd asked my 13 yr old grandson, he probably would have fixed it for me ...this old lady is slowly getting computer-savvy !   Thanks for your help.

The more you try, the more you learn.  You should try to post a screenshot soon - it will help with lots of questions you may have, and makes it FAR easier to troubleshoot your questions.

NFtoBC
Highlighted
Rockstar

@Irishgranny wrote:

There are a lot of functions available to you. Google keyboard shortcuts and see (control p is print etc). Some make it easy some complicate things for me.  I'm always trying to learn something new and a reboot gets me out of trouble sometimes. Googling a problem will usually give you a way out  of the problem......

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

oops, didn't read the original question before answering.  Tried to delete as my post was useless, but no luck on a delete post button 😞

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Berdesdan wrote:

oops, didn't read the original question before answering.  Tried to delete as my post was useless, but no luck on a delete post button 😞

Yeah, noting 'Deleted by author'  in an edit, is about the best you can do, but your sentence works as well!!

NFtoBC