cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Fast Forward disabled on some channels now?

maddog78
Just Moved In

Just started this today on some channels.   Very annoying and not a good way to keep customers.

People are going to get pissed and revert to internet TV boxes!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you are referring to shows which allow you to arrive late, and then watch from the beginning, I believe this is the discussion topic in the Neighbourhood which relates.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you are referring to shows which allow you to arrive late, and then watch from the beginning, I believe this is the discussion topic in the Neighbourhood which relates.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Thank you,

Homer
Just Moved In

Agreed that the broadcasters have somehow forced this on the cable providers (of which two of the cable companies are owned by the broadcasters).

Each of the Canadian broadcasters distributed on cable get a subscription fee for my cable package.  Commercials are just gravy for them.

I'm done with cable if they are going pull this crap.  You can get an OTA PVR for your local channels and the internet for everything else.

Now the broadcasters will get El-Zippo from me.  What a great plan Rogers, BELL and Corus, we'll see how long you will be around with this strategy.