Service

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Walter1961
Resident

I have been trying for days to reach Telus to set up an appointment to connect my fibre optic service, without success. I've tried to phone and do live chat online. Still unsuccessful. XXXXXX

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Walter1961 - To order new fibre service, did you call the fibre specific toll free number or the generic sales one? The number from the Telus fibre website is 1-844-284-7854. Regular sales can't quite do fibre installs at this time and neither can chat.

You will also want to remove your address from the forums as you won't be able to get any installation done via the forums.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Woodstock
Helpful Neighbour

Chat, Twitter, Phone, Email, Facebook, no response from any. It's as though Trump pulled the plug and Telus is gone.

Most Helpful
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Walter1961 - To order new fibre service, did you call the fibre specific toll free number or the generic sales one? The number from the Telus fibre website is 1-844-284-7854. Regular sales can't quite do fibre installs at this time and neither can chat.

You will also want to remove your address from the forums as you won't be able to get any installation done via the forums.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post