Internet vacation stop

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
We left home on Oct. 25 and would like to put our internet modem on vacation but keep our phone active until we return. 

Modem is on but no one is using it. If you see any activity please let me know so I can change the password!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can monitor usage on the My Account pages accessible from Telus.com. You could also ask whomever is watching you home for you to unplug the modem to prevent use.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

You'll need to actually contact Telus to see about the vacation stop, if it's possible. This forum is basically Telus users and no one here can make changes to your account.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can monitor usage on the My Account pages accessible from Telus.com. You could also ask whomever is watching you home for you to unplug the modem to prevent use.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post