Internet Overage with Telus PikTv

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour
Hi all, so I signed up for Telus Piktv with with purefibre 150, so I believe 1024GB is included with the monthly use of internet, but when I checked my account it still says I am already over the limit of 150gb which is supposed to be for the Internet 25. Can someone give me clarifications about this. I am currently on my first month, and on the promo it says it's free for the 1st month.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sounds like your profile may not have been set up correctly, and as you surmise, your account tracking app is still reporting as your old account info. Contact Telus to get your account properly reset.

BTW, data used by the PikTV device is zero rated.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sounds like your profile may not have been set up correctly, and as you surmise, your account tracking app is still reporting as your old account info. Contact Telus to get your account properly reset.

BTW, data used by the PikTV device is zero rated.

NFtoBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Neighbour
Thank you for your immediate response, does it matter if I reach them by phone or by live chat. Wait times on the phone is terrible. Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Either, or you can also try to connect by Twitter (or Facebook). You may wait a little longer for resolution with the latter, but you aren't hanging around waiting for the responses.

NFtoBC