Email won't go out . . .

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Why is Telus refusing to send my emails with multiple addresses? Spent too long on the phone with a technician who didn't solve the problem. I had a variety of messages giving various reasons for refusal to send email; the latest one reads as follows: "The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds a temporary size limit of the server. The message was not sent; try to reduce the message size or wait some time and try again. The server responded: 4.1.1 ... temporary failure." I've waited, and I've waited as directed but this latest refusal keeps coming up." And why has Telus tech support by phone become so hard to penetrate? Rock music in ears, endless waits . . .  third-world tech answer over poor quality voice channels . . .

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Temporary size limit? What are you trying to send and how large is the file size? Also is that the complete text of the error? If not, please post the entire text of it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

To add to @Nighthawk question, how many addresses? Might you be encountering a spam filter?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"