Door to Door Sales

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Why is it that Telus door to door sales people choose to blatantly ignore clear signs posted on doors?  This is not the first time I have someone from Telus ring the bell and tell me that they are here to give me a great deal for my computer connection and Optik TV.  There is a sign on my door that says "No Agents, Peddlers or Solicitors" but it doesn't seem to make a difference.  Unfortunately, I'm in a wheelchair and if I'm not ON it, I have to transfer to it to be able to get to the door to answer it.  Imagine how much fun it is to rush to get on your wheelchair thinking it's some kind of emergency only to find some guy who chooses to ignore your request to try to sell you something you don't want.  I wonder if Telus would pay my bills if if fell and broke something while transferring to my chair when trying to answer the door for one of their sales people