This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.
A bit of background to the situation:
- I moved to a new condo offering 1 year's free service for Telus Home Services which includes TV, a home phone and internet
- Since I've moved in, I've been charged every month for all 3 services
- I've called in multiple times and over the last 2 months, they've slowly added the discounts to Internet and TV, except home phone - still being charged for that
- Outstanding charges plus late charges are still unresolved
- I got an email today threatening disconnection if I don't pay the outstanding bill
Steps I've taken
- Called every month multiple times to have the issue resolved - the usual response is "we'll get that fixed", "you'll see the changes in 24/48 hours", "you'll see the changes on the next bill"
- Used the Twitter support twice - no action or response from them
- Used the escalation form twice - no action or response from them
I've heard about further escalation with the CRTC - that's probably my next step. I'm losing my mind every month when I get a new bill and find that I'm still get charged for free services AND have a late charge for the previous bill. Any advice anyone can give me on this would be great.
Sounds like this has been going on for awhile and I'm sorry that it's not sorted yet. You've already tried a couple of channels that we'd ordinarily direct you to but I'm interested in the escalation form you're referring to - can you tell me about that? Did you submit it yourself? Did someone send it for you?
Let me know and we'll look at next steps.
Normally to set up the year of free service, there is usually a very specific phone number you'd have to had called to get the service set up. It is usually given to unit purchasers by the condo builder. It is not the regular Telus phone number. Do you remember if you received that number from the builder and called that to set up the service?
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Yes, there is. That is who I called to set up the initial service and that is who I've been working with to have the charges removed.
I did get a reply from the Twitter team yesterday and they say that the charges should be removed and appear on the next billing cycle so I'll report back here if it's been resolved.
@Scoto this is the form I used twice - https://www.telus.com/order/contact-us/en/escalates.jsp I never heard back from anyone though by using that form, even though the commitment is 1 business day for a reply.
Hi @nataural. Glad to hear that my colleagues @telussupport were able to help out with that. Thanks very much for your patience on that and please do keep us posted.
As far as the lack of response to the form, I'd like to follow up with the team that receives those submissions and find out what happened. Do you mind sending me a private message, so I can ask a couple of questions?