Optik TV - Essentials

KootenayGreg
Connector
I cut the cord 4 years ago. I have internet 150 and I got a special offer to get Optic TV + PVR at $15 a month for 6 months on a 2 year contract. $33 after 6 months. The promo says 125 channels in Essentials. I went to Telus com - there are 41 channels. I called Telus and was intoduced to two other numbers 61 & 84 channels. No place to see these actual channels. It would appear you include music channels in the packages to make the numbers larger. Could you stop doing this? It is confusing. I would also like you to stop counting SD & HD as two different channels. Sure physically they are, but they have the same programming! The CRTC has been trying to lead you to where you need to go to save your industry (cable TV) but you're fighting them (and Canadians) all the way. After this, i'll stick with itunes & netflix.
Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: New Idea
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KootenayGreg Thanks for the feedback. We hear where you are coming from, and will pass this along to our teams. As you mentioned, on TELUS.com we do have the channels listed for the packages that we carry, you can find the list here. If you have any questions, please let us know Smiley Happy 

Status changed to: Closed