Grouping PVRed Shows

Dawner33
Resident
I used to be with Shaw and when you recorded the same show it would group it all together when you went into your pvr settings. I notice Telus doesn't have that. I know it makes it easier when looking for a show you've recorded, especially when you record shows for your kids they don't take over your recorded tv list. Just an idea for the future!
Category:
Comments
xray
All-Star

Expanding on this idea further, there currently are tabs to view the recorded shows by time and title. How about adding one to view them by category? The categeries are already defined in the guide.

jennypurr
Connector

Grouping would be great!

ambert
Connector

Hi Dawner33, 

I followed up on this and PVR grouping is actually already available on Optik TV.. When you have the same show recorded several times (different episodes) they’re grouped under one heading and when you click on it, you choose the episode under that heading.

Please let us know if you're having difficulty with this feature and we'll be happy to contact you to coach you through it. 

Status changed to: Under Review
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Closed
optik_owl
Connector

Ambert, I don't think that grouping of PVRed programs by Program is not what was asked.  The point would be to group Programs by Categor - such as Family, Adventure, etc.....  The same categories that are used for Search would be fine.